IntelliTrack is looking for an energetic customer service professional who enjoys helping people and solving problems. The candidate must be:
- An excellent listener and diagnostician,
- A Self-motivated “detective” or able to seek out information and answers when not readily available,
- Willing to go above and beyond to satisfy and help customers while following company procedure,
- Able to explain concepts and technical information to unskilled computer users,
- Able to apply their own methods of organizing information for their own use and retrieval and to work successfully in an unstructured environment.
- And able to work with a team
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate in this position will:
- Provide technical telephone support for our customers. Focus areas include technical phone support; call logging, documentation of incidents and incident resolution.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive documentation in a support database.
- Handle advanced technical support issues
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents
- Research, analyze and implement procedures for tracking issues as well as resolution of escalated incidents
- Support Quality Assurance on product releases
- Assist sales team with conference calls and web-based sales demos.
- Provide training to end users on all products.
The candidate must have experience with Microsoft Access and SQL databases, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a college degree and technical customer service experience.