IntelliTrack® completed updates to our IntelliTrack® web-based software on Sunday, April 29, 2018. This update includes exciting additions:
- IntelliTrack for Magento™ Integration
- IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™ Asset Management
- IntelliTrack Lookups Filter Row
IntelliTrack for Magento Integration
By linking IntelliTrack and Magento, this integration enables you to track inventory and orders from your Magento online store in IntelliTrack Inventory.
Combine the power of IntelliTrack Inventory with your Magento online store to create one seamless inventory and order management system. Features of the integration include:
- Data Import from Magento to IntelliTrack: Import Magento products, carriers, customers, inventory, and orders into IntelliTrack.
- End of Day Inventory Processing: Inventory is processed once a day at a preset time in IntelliTrack and exported to Magento.
- Picking Orders: Orders are imported from Magento into IntelliTrack as picking orders. Fully picked, closed picking orders are exported to Magento. Orders are imported and exported automatically by the integration, at preset intervals.
- Shipping information (including the order tracking number): Exported to Magento as part of the order.
- Shipment Notifications: Magento will always send a shipment email notification, regardless of individual order settings when you enable this setting.
- Required IntelliTrack features: To install and use IntelliTrack for Magento, the following features must be included in the IntelliTrack user role: Integrate and IntelliTrack for Magento or IntelliTrack for Magento Manual Sync.
- With the IntelliTrack for Magento Manual Sync feature, sync data manually at any time, including inventory adjustments and picking orders.
Installing the Integration
The integration is installed from the IntelliTrack Plugin Host Utility. In IntelliTrack, select Tools > Install Plugin Host Utility to reach this page and download the installer. The integration must be connected to your online store and this connection must be available in order to sync data.
IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™ Asset Management
IntelliTrack Mobile for Android now offers IntelliTrack asset inventory and asset management features:
- Perform asset inventory
- Move assets
- Check out assets
- Check in assets
- Retire assets
Installing the App
The app is available from the Download Mobile Application page in IntelliTrack. Download the installer from the Download Mobile Application page and send it to the device. Once saved on the device, click the installer file to install the app. IntelliTrack Mobile for Android supports Android v4.4 and higher.
Filter Row Added to the Manage Lookups Page
Filter your item or asset lookup data by using the new filter row. Use its robust filter options to quickly find a record. All lookups now contain a filter row in the grid:
- Unit of Measure