Combine IntelliTrack barcode software and QuickBooks financial software to create a powerful, affordable inventory management system.
Integrating QuickBooks with your IntelliTrack inventory system ensures a smooth, seamless and accurate process. Using Stratus ISRP inventory data, QuickBooks tracks sales, invoices, payments and payroll, really an all-in-one package for managing warehouse financial activities.
You will never lose either customer or product information as the two systems are completely integrated. You can export data on customers, vendors, parts and quantities from any IntelliTrack inventory software option to QuickBooks as often as you like to keep your accounting records up to date.
IntelliTrack supports a range of QuickBooks options, including:
QuickBooks provides the following functions.
- Track inventory on multiple sites
- Post manually or automatically on QuickBooks:
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Order
- Import from QuickBooks to Stratus:
- Units of Measure, including UOMs disabled, single UOMs, and multiple UOMs and Items with or without Units of Measure
- Item, including no UoM (using a default), single UoM, or multiple UoMs
- Customer and vendor data
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Export from Stratus to QuickBooks
- Inventory adjustment, including adjustments made to items and movement of inventory items between sites
- Purchase Orders, including those originating in Stratus
- Sales Orders, including those originating in Stratus
QuickBooks app for iPhone, iPad, Android device or Mac5
The key benefits of integrating QuickBooks into IntelliTrack Stratus ISRP inventory software include:
- Increased efficiency and accuracy of data entry
- Faster cashflow with automated invoices and payments
- Operational adjustments based on real time info about inventory and financials
- Comprehensive reports for strategic planning
- Capacity to support expansion in a secure environment
Contact our IntelliTrack specialist to discuss the specific benefits of integrating QuickBooks with Stratus ISRP for your unique business processes.
link to videos on QB site
Stratus ISRP demo – 20 minutes
ZM SHEET METAL
IntelliTrack has helped ZM Sheet Metal streamline its warehouse inventory management with WMS RF Professional. This third generation duct work manufacturer knew it was time to update how it tracks raw goods and finished products. They appreciated the IntelliTrack approach, being recognized as a unique company with their own particular needs. IntelliTrack specialists were prepared to design and install dozens of modifications that allow real time operational monitoring and adjustments to increase efficiency. The most significant piece was the integration of WMS with QuickBooks to allow site designation for sales and purchase orders and the generation of unique part numbers for labeling and shipping.
Read more about IntelliTrack providing a successful inventory management solution to ZM Sheet Metal featuring the QuickBooks integration.