We are seeking an innovative and dedicated Marketing Manager for IntelliTrack software (www.intellitrack.net). This opportunity is tailor-made for a person who wants to drive a company’s brand and marketing from beginning to end. The ideal person should have an entrepreneurial spirit and have an ability to handle many different projects at once. The person should understand both strategy and execution, be obsessed with branding, love social media, enjoy emerging technology, and have a keen sense of how to use content and brand to drive revenue. Is this person you? Apply today.
- We have a great product and brand name in the market. We are dedicated to continuous improvement.
- With a flat leadership structure, we are dedicated to maintaining a collaborative work environment.
- We are a group of coworkers who have the drive to succeed and grow our careers.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll drive success in:
- Brand Strategy/ Management
- Social Media Strategy
- Public Relations
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Commerce
- Internal Communications
- Channel Development
- Content Publication
You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing the comprehensive brand strategy that presents the company’s mission and vision in a manner that supports the goals of the organization, as it relates to its customers, partners, employees, and social communities
- Implementing the comprehensive marketing strategy
- Managing the marketing budget
- Managing relationships with Sales and Business Development
- Creating and analyzing all marketing content to support goals
- Executing integrated campaigns including digital/in-person, SEO, advertising, PR, events, and/or other tactics to support goals and generate revenue
- Researching and implementing (as appropriate) new media opportunities
- A dedication to learning the latest marketing trends, developments, and best practices
- Managing social media for all company platforms (digital commerce, corporate site, membership site) and dedication to drive results for better engagement and increased revenue
- Managing internal communication
- Providing leadership and positive energy to the company
- At all times, embracing the role of brand ambassador and corporate steward
As a marketing leader, you’ll have:
- A track record of success in management roles
- An absolute love of marketing
- Confident and dynamic leadership skills including written and interpersonal
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Exceptional skills in: Writing, Publishing, Branding, Social Media Platforms, Public Speaking, Story-telling, CRM/Marketing Automation Systems, Adobe/Office Software, Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design, Web Page Design, Analytics platforms, etc.
- A college degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Graphic Design, Creative Writing or other related field.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to work independently.
- An ability work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Creativity and tenacity.
- A dedication to acting as leading brand ambassador both online and offline.
- Demonstrable experience managing non-personal and corporate social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn; Google+, etc.
- A dedication to learning and mentoring
- A passion for software, technology, supply chain, and logistics
Sound up your alley? Apply today!
IntelliTrack is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive, scalable, easy-to-use inventory management software. For over 25 years, IntelliTrack has developed, deployed, and supported, robust inventory control solutions for tens of thousands of customers. Leveraging experience and understanding of the marketplace, IntelliTrack offers customers intuitive, cloud-based, inventory modules for inventory management, stockroom management, mailroom tracking, fixed or rotational asset control, and warehouse management with barcode/RFID technology and integration capabilities.