IntelliTrack Stratus: Affordable & Simple Inventory Management
The IntelliTrack Stratus software platform is an affordable, easy-to-implement cloud solution that optimizes operations and improves inventory accuracy.
Leverage the unique mix and match feature sets of the Stratus platform to reach operational excellence and grow your business into the future.
It’s simple, effective inventory control.
Why Manage Your Inventory in the Cloud?
By leveraging the cloud, you can increase your operational efficiency and accuracy in real-time. A few benefits of the Stratus platform include:
- Increased productivity by accessing real-time data
- Real-time workflow adjustments for optimum performance
- Total inventory visibility, including location, stock level, lot numbers, condition, vendors and even users
- Improved teamwork as secure access to a single database allows everyone to work with the same info, at the same time
- Minimal downtime for initial installation and automatic updates
- Flexible subscription-based pricing requiring no upfront capital expenditures
- Secured access from anywhere with an internet connection
IntelliTrack Stratus is Flexible and Scalable
Now that you’ve chosen to manage your inventory in the cloud, why should you choose Stratus? Two reasons – flexibility and scalability.
Choose Inventory Management for Today
Stratus as a platform is flexible to your needs right now. Simply choose the module you need today and get started quickly and easily with automated inventory management.
Add Visibility and Control as Your Business Grows
Stratus is scalable. Easily add new modules to your existing account to track new areas of your business as you grow. There is no need to sign up for new software. IntelliTrack will simply add the functionality to your existing Stratus account.
Stratus Modules: Intelligent Inventory Management
StratusInventory software provides an enterprise solution for conducting fast, efficient physical counts on a handheld computer. Besides the number of items in various units of measurement, this application identifies serial numbers, lots, and expiration dates. It produces real time or batch reports for individual sites or a consolidated report for the entire operation.
StratusStockroom software has the capacity to conduct physical inventories and track stock issues, receipts, and returns. It produces real time or batch reports for just one site or several sites. It offers a robust perpetual inventory solution allowing customers to manage inbound receipt and outbound consumption of consumable items.
StratusISRP software is the ideal solution for small to mid-sized warehouses. It calculates and tracks inventory, receiving, and picking data. Built-in reporting provides feedback on the amount of inventory available, order processing, inbound receiving orders, and outbound picking orders. Optional integration capabilities provide for StratusISRP and existing accounting/ERP applications to automatically exchange order and inventory information.
StratusCheckOut software collects and processes all the data on rotational assets and consumable inventory. It reports on the inventory detail, reorder levels, asset reservations, maintenance and calibration timelines, and rotational asset tracking using the check in and check out transactions. It is invaluable in preventing the loss of valuable inventory.
StratusAssets manages all details of asset data in one or multiple locations. Calculate asset depreciation and track the asset’s physical location. Perform periodic inventories using barcode or RFID technology and reconcile asset location in real-time. Produce accurate reports that analyze asset details and worth.
StratusVMI tracks real-time customer usage and gives a company a flexible, easy-to-use, and configurable inventory management solution to fit its needs and the needs of its customers. Account managers can accurately access their account inventory levels. Easily manage reorder points and access to export reorder data for restock order creation. StratusVMI gives companies a flexible, easy-to-use, and configurable inventory management solution.
All Stratus products have:
- Mix-and-match feature sets
- Fully functional web and mobile applications work in tandem
- Instant data access in real-time or batch data collection, in-house or off-site
- Tech support access
- Quick and easy deployment
- Cost effective
- Cloud data storage
- Compatibility with all leading hardware types
- French and Spanish language options. Tenga en cuenta que ambos paquetes de software de IntelliTrack Stratus están ahora disponibles en Español.