IntelliTrack Warehouse Management Software (WMS) – Inventory Management for Warehouse and SMB Distribution
Are You in Control of Your Inventory?
- Do you know how much stock you have in your warehouse right now?
- Do you have immediate, real time access to details about your inventory such as lot numbers, expiry date, color and manufacturer?
- Can you or your warehouse workers quickly locate specific product?
- Can you guarantee 100% accuracy in filling customer orders?
- Are you absolutely confident that the current record of your inventory is complete, up to date and accurate?
- Is data about your inventory integrated with other business information systems such as QuickBooks accounting or a shipping program?
If you answer “no” to any of these questions, it is time to consider installing new inventory technology or upgrading your current system.
IntelliTrack Inventory Software Solutions for your Warehouse Operations
IntelliTrack specializes in warehouse management software (WMS). No matter how large or small your warehouse or distribution business, from multiple locations to one repurposed garage, our IntelliTrack team can work with you to design an inventory solution that is best for your operations. They begin by reviewing the volume and processes of your current workflow and any plans for expansion. Then, they are in a position to recommend the most appropriate software, identify the hardware needed to support it and oversee installation, training and ongoing support. The IntelliTrack suite of inventory software solutions for warehouses and SMB distribution centers ranges from a standalone Inventory Shipping Receiving Picking (ISRP) package to the comprehensive Standard and WMS Professional systems. The chart below shows the various functions for each software option. Which do you need?
If ISRP looks right for your business, check out the details of its features and benefits. Then, contact our IntelliTrack rep for further information. If there are just a few of you managing the inventory, and you don’t think you need even the basic ISRP functionalities, click on our Inventory Software Wizard to find the perfect product for your business, such as our IntelliTrack Stockroom, Check In/Out, Package Track or Fixed Assets. However, if you know you are looking for a reliable, powerful inventory system, read on.
Features of IntelliTrack’s Warehouse Management Software
IntelliTrack WMS is an affordable, robust system for inventory management. If you use five or more handheld barcode scanners in your warehouse or distribution center, you need our WMS solution. Track and manage items from receiving through to shipping all on just one dashboard where you can:
- Input data about product into a centralized database; e.g. serial/lot number, expiry date, location, vendor, picture
- Access data by browsing or a specific query; e.g. item number or location
- Automate specific reports and alerts; e.g. today’s orders received and shipped, stock levels, reorder alerts
- Do accurate cycle counts
- Generate picking and shipping orders
Our IntelliTrack WMS system puts you in complete control of your inventory from storage location and movement within the warehouse to order fulfilment and replenishment. You can access all the real time data you need to monitor and adjust ongoing operations and all the aggregate reports necessary for longer term business planning. In addition to tracking all your inventory, WMS has two features that are invaluable for strategic efficiencies and profitability:
3rd Party Integration
Successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) depends on the effective integration of a system such as IntelliTrack WMS into all your other information systems. No matter what size your business is, the mission critical back office functions include accounting, purchasing, sales, shipping and even HR. Our IntelliTrack specialists can apply their extensive experience to developing a robust, reliable, integrated ERP system to support all your business processes. QuickBooks is the most popular accounting and financial software to integrate with IntelliTrack WMS. Using WMS inventory data, QuickBooks can track sales, invoices, payments and payroll, really an all-in-one package for managing warehouse financial activities. Examples of other companion systems for Intellitrack WMS include:
- SYSPRO for financial planning, budgeting and management
- Retail Pro for Point of Sale functions
- Workday supports human resources management
- SAP provides comprehensive, back office HR and financial management
- Sage produces business software MAS90 and MAS500
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for managing payables, receivable, general ledger functions, purchase orders and invoices
These are only a few of the software options that can be integrated with IntelliTrack WMS. After the IntelliTrack team reviews your operations, they can recommend a solution that is just right for your particular business needs.
Plan now for managing your inventory tomorrow. There is always the possibility of growing your business by developing a larger customer base, increasing your product line and/or opening other warehouses. When you decide on a WMS solution, choose a system that has the capacity to accommodate expanded operations. You are making an investment in your company’s future when you install a WMS system. Share your long term plans with the IntelliTrack team so they can provide the best recommendations for software and the necessary hardware.
Benefits of IntelliTrack WMS
Either version of IntelliTrack WMS is efficient and easy to use. It quickly proves its worth with:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced errors in ordering and shipping
- Elimination of stock surpluses and shortages
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Automated and on-demand reports to support operational reviews and long term planning
Return on Investment for Small Warehouse
All these benefits improve your bottom line. For example, there’s a small warehouse that shows cost savings up to 90%:
10,000 SKU’s (Stock Keeping Units) in 4000 locations need to be accounted for in the warehouse. Item counts are required for each location. Each item count takes approximately 1 minute when counting manually with a pen and paper. The same item count takes approximately 18 seconds using a barcode scanner. Due to the 99.8% inventory accuracy when using a barcode scanner, inventory counts were no longer necessary twice a month and were decreased to twice a year.
Paper vs. Barcode Scanners – $9,000 In Savings
WMS Demo Video
Now, watch the video that shows how the IntelliTrack WMS system is user friendly and intuitive with a seamless interface between the:
- PC workstation application
- WMS RF server
- Handheld mobile computer
Efficient Tracking. Easy Integration.
Intellitrack Warehouse Management System (WMS) Can Help You Reduce Costs Up To 90% We know that running and operating a warehouse is no simple task. There are orders to process, inventory to track, and a number of employees and locations to juggle. But what if you had a way to track your inventory, manage your warehouse operations, and maximize your efficiency while lowering your costs?With our Intellitrack Warehouse Management System, you can do just that. Our WMS software is an all-in-one fundamental software system essential for running a cost-effective and efficient warehouse. Find out how IntelliTrack’s WMS helped TradePort strengthen their operations, reduce costs and improve relations with their customers. Click here to read more.Easy Integration. Efficient Tracking.
- ISRP – Inventory, Shipping, Receiving, and Picking (Standard Batch application)
- WMS RF Standard
- WMS RF Professional