Intellitrack Warehouse Management System (WMS) Can Help You Reduce Costs Up To 90%
We know that running and operating a warehouse is no simple task. There are orders to process, inventory to track, and a number of employees and locations to juggle. But what if you had a way to track your inventory, manage your warehouse operations, and maximize your efficiency while lowering your costs?
With our Intellitrack Warehouse Management System, you can do just that. Our WMS software is an all-in-one fundamental software system essential for running a cost-effective and efficient warehouse..
- Easily integrates with Quickbooks – Save time on your record keeping, our WMS system will hook right up with Quickbooks
- Upgrade anytime you want – If you find you need more features, no problem. We can help you upgrade at any time
- Pairs perfectly with barcode scanning – If you use barcodes our WMS software can easily scan and track items for you.
- Multiple Natural Languages put of the box – Our system comes with English and French right out of the box
- Never re-enter shipping information again – Enter a shipping destination once and it’s always there. Any time you reship, the shipping information will pop up.
- We’ll provide you with Labels – No labels? No problem, we’ll print out and send over labels for you.
- Auto-populate your database – Cut back on manual labor time, the tracking software will auto populate common fields for you
- Perfect for a business of any size – Fully customizable to suit warehouses large and small
- Increased accuracy on your inventory – Because you’re tracking with a system, you won’t make costly mistakes on overstocking or under stocking your inventory.
Easy Integration. Efficient Tracking.
Additional WMS Software Features:
- Order Shipped on time and complete
- Minimize inventory carrying costs
- Decrease warehouse labor costs
- Fits the needs of a company of any size
- Avoid late invoices, miss-shipments, or delayed access.
- Get insights into shipments that are on route
- Know when items are at low stock levels so you can reorder them
- Reduce risk of having low inventory or out of stock and inefficient fulfillment.
- Know exactly where your inventory is on the shelves
- Error proof your pick-up process
- Ensure the accuracy of each order that is picked and reduce material costs.
Get a Significant ROI With WMS Software
Paper vs. Barcode Scanners – $9,000 In Savings
A company must conduct an inventory of a small warehouse. There are 10,000 SKU’s (Stock Keeping Units) in 4000 locations that need to be accounted for in the warehouse. Item counts are required for each location. Item counts for each location take approximately 1 minute when counting manually with a pen and paper while the same item count takes approximately 18 seconds using a barcode scanner. Due to the 99.8% inventory accuracy when using a barcode scanner, inventory counts were no longer necessary twice a month and were decreased to twice a year.