Enterprise Software for Vendor Managed Inventory
IntelliTrack StratusVMI – Vendor managed inventory software
is an efficient and cost–effective enterprise solution that provides companies with the ability to manage their customers inventory using handheld mobile computer based software. StratusVMI is offered as a hosted solution/Software as a Service (SaaS). Supporting batch and real–time modes, StratusVMI can significantly reduce the time required to restock customer inventory levels; all from a web–based application.
Because StratusVMI is web–based, companies with customers anywhere can consolidate all customer inventories into a central database for restocking analysis and reporting.
Key StratusVMI Features:
- Hosted/SaaS solution offers minimal deployment effort.
- Centralized deployment, data & reporting.
- Provide customers with a robust way to manage their inventory.
- Track real time customer usage.
- Provide account managers with real time access to their account’s inventory levels.
- Manage customer reorder points.
- Export reorder data for restock order creation.
- Issue and Receipt of inventory with history tracking.
- Company, Division, & Site level configuration.
- Optional Multiple Units of Measure, Serial #, Lot & Expiration Date tracking.
- Perform physical counts from a handheld mobile computer.
- Handheld computer client technology supports wireless real–time or batch data collection.
- Supports customer/industry specific terminology.
- Multi–language support.