Stockroom Inventory Software
IntelliTrack Stockroom Inventory software allows Stockroom or Facility Maintenance Managers to track consumable inventory usage and stock levels. Using a Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer with integrated barcode reader, personnel can quickly receive and issue consumable inventory. Inventory transactions on the Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer typically require scanning the Stockroom location barcode, item barcode and entering the transaction quantity. IntelliTrack Stockroom keeps detailed information about usage and manages your reorder points with minimum and maximum levels defined for each inventory item. If your inventory items do not have barcodes, IntelliTrack Stockroom Inventory can print them for you.
IntelliTrack Stockroom, a storeroom inventory software, is used to track office supplies, uniforms and maintenance items. IntelliTrack Stockroom is popular with municipalities, police, fire, EMS, building maintenance and office supply departments. Accurate inventory control is the key to controlling maintenance and supply costs.
Key Stockroom Inventory Features:
- Includes both PC & handheld computer software
- Runs on Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 SP2 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bit, Windows Server 2012 64 bit, Window Server 2012 R2 64 bit
- Handheld computer application for scanning location & item barcodes during the receiving & issuing processes
- Supports most popular Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers with RFID readers
- Based on Microsoft SQL Server
- PC application for configuration, management & reporting
- Provides user–definable field for additional information tracking
- Capability to optionally track serial numbers or lots & expiration dates
- Supports standard reports & custom reports when running a full version of Access 2010 or Access 2013
- Supports multiple sites or buildings
- Import & export capabilities