RFID Fixed Asset Management Software for a Variety of Industries and Users
IntelliTrack Fixed Assets RFID software allows Asset Managers to efficiently perform regular physical inventories. Using a Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer with integrated RFID reader, personnel can quickly read all of the asset tags in an area. With the enhanced capability of IntelliTrack Fixed Assets RFID software, personnel can reconcile asset counts right on the handheld computer. After the inventory is performed, reports can be run from IntelliTrack Fixed Assets software to determine if all assets have been accounted for.
IntelliTrack RFID Fixed Assets, an asset tracking system with RFID capability, is popular with schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, government agencies and large companies that require regular asset audits. Managing assets or capital equipment efficiently is a key strategy in loss prevention.
Key Fixed Assets RFID Features:
- Includes both PC & handheld computer software
- Runs on Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 SP2 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bit, Windows Server 2012 64 bit, Window Server 2012 R2 64 bit
- Handheld computer application for scanning asset tags during physical inventories
- Supports most popular Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers
- Batch and real time handheld computer versions included
- Based on Microsoft SQL Server
- PC application for configuration, management & reporting
- Provides user–definable field for additional information tracking
- Supports standard reports & custom reports when running a full version of Access 2010 or Access 2013
- Supports multiple sites or buildings
- Available with optional RFID capability for even faster physical inventories
- Import & export capabilities