Mailroom Management & Proof of Delivery Software
IntelliTrack Package Track allows mailroom personnel to receive and deliver packages using Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers with integrated scanners.
From the moment a package is delivered by FedEx, UPS or other common carriers, IntelliTrack Package Track can tell you where the package is located.
Packages are typically received using a Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer with integrated scanners. Packages are received by scanning the tracking number on the package. However, if a tracking number is not available, Package Track will create one for you.
Recipients get an email notification when a package has arrived. Handheld scanners are used to deliver packages to a recipient and capture signatures for delivery.
IntelliTrack Package Track is very popular with colleges, universities, hospitals, government offices and large companies, particularly when multiple mailrooms or loading docks are involved.
Key Package Track Features:
- Includes both PC & handheld computer software
- Runs on Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 SP2 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bit, Windows Server 2012 64 bit, Window Server 2012 R2 64 bit
- Supports most popular Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers
- Based on Microsoft SQL server
- PC application for configuration, management & reporting
- Handheld computer application for scanning, delivery & electronic signature capture
- Supports standard reports & user–created reports
- Automatic email notification
- Includes the efficient IntelliTrack rapid delivery function— allowing users to scan multiple packages for a single recipient
- Supports multiple mailrooms