Order Fulfillment – Picking – Shipping Software
Inventory Shipping Receiving Picking (ISRP) is ideal for small to mid–sized warehouse order fulfillment operations. The application is comprised of four fully integrated functions: Inventory, Shipping, Receiving and Picking. Know exactly when items are received, picked, put away, moved or inventoried. Manage complete inventory from order receipt to shipping. When a “Bigger WMS” is just too much, ISRP is just “Right”.
ISRP Inventory supports warehouse functions such as physical counts, cycle counts, and moving inventory right on the handheld computer. Having accurate inventory is the key to improving overall accuracy in the warehouse.
ISRP Shipping integrates with WorldShip and FedEx packing lists so orders may be scanned at manifest systems. The functionality eliminates the need to rekey shipping addresses.
ISRP Receiving can operate as a stand–alone application by using the Receiving form or in conjunction with your existing purchase order system to import open order details. Validating an order reduces errors and increases the accuracy of the receiving process.
ISRP Picking can also operate as a stand–alone application by using the Picking (Customer Order) form or in conjunction with your existing customer order system to import open order details. Validating an order reduces errors and increases the accuracy of the picking process.
IntelliTrack ISRP is popular with small to mid–sized warehouses that want the same capabilities as IntelliTrack WMS RF Standard or WMS RF Professional. Using a mobile computer allows the ability to scan inventory right on the warehouse floor without needing to dock the handheld immediately after each scan. Efficient warehouse management is a key strategy to loss prevention and insufficient inventory.
Key Features of ISRP:
- Includes both PC & handheld computer software
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit,
Server 2003 & Server 2008 32/64 bit systems
- Based on Microsoft SQL Server
- Supports most popular Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers with barcode
- Includes paperless receiving & picking
- Capability to optionally track serial numbers, lots & expiration
- Capability to optionally track serial numbers or lots and expiration
- Provides user–definable field for additional information tracking
- Provides label–printing capability for tracking shipped orders
- Supports standard reports & custom reports when running a full
version of Access 2007
- Optional Third Party
Logistics (3PL) module, a supply chain management tool
- Works with QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Ideal for shopping cart warehouse/inventory fulfillment with such software as Magento CE or Magento Pro.
- Multi–language support
ISRP Guide – Version 8.1
ISRP Guide – Version 7.0
IntelliTrack ISRP (Inventory, Shipping, Receiving, Picking) Data Sheets
ISRP Product Manual
ISRP Portable Product Manual