Check In–Out Software
IntelliTrack Check In Out software allows Tool, Equipment or Facility Maintenance Managers to track equipment and consumable inventory. Equipment availability in addition to consumable inventory usage and stock levels is tracked with Check In–Out. Using a Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer with integrated bar code reader, personnel can quickly check out equipment, or receive and issue consumable inventory. Equipment and inventory transactions on the Windows CE/Mobile handheld computer typically require scanning the location barcode, item barcode and entering the transaction quantity. IntelliTrack Check In–Out keeps detailed information about who has equipment and when that equipment is due back. Additionally IntelliTrack Check In Out keeps detailed information about usage and manages your reorder points with minimum and maximum levels defined for each inventory item. If your equipment or inventory items do not have barcodes, IntelliTrack Check In Out can print them for you.
IntelliTrack Check In–Out is used to track tools, IT and audio visual equipment. IntelliTrack Check In–Out is popular with manufacturing, construction, municipalities, police, fire, EMS, building maintenance and office supply departments. Accurate inventory control is a key strategy in controlling loss, maintenance and supply costs.
Key Check In–Out Features:
- Includes both PC & handheld computer software
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Server 2003 & Server 2008 32/64 bit systems
- Handheld computer application for scanning location and item barcodes during the check out, check in, receipt and issue processes
- Supports most popular Windows CE/Mobile handheld computers with RFID readers
- Based on Microsoft SQL Server
- PC application for configuration, management & reporting
- Provides user–definable field for additional information tracking
- Capability to optionally track serial numbers or lots and expiration dates
- Supports standard reports & custom reports when running a full version of Access 2007
- Supports multiple sites or buildings
- Import & export capabilities