Choose Your Industry
Try Our Wizard
Choose Your Product
- Cycle Force Group – WMS Case Study The Company
Cycle Force Group designs, builds and distributes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. Located in Ames, Iowa, an easy half hour drive from Des Moines, the company has been in the bike business since 1998. It is well established as a driving force in the industry, selling directly to consumers and to retailers.
In addition to ... Read more
- IntelliTrack – TradePort Case Study Inventory Management Software Supports Reverse Logistics
TradePort USA has been offering reverse logistics services to retailers, manufacturers and distributors for more than a decade. Headquartered in the historic small city of Somersworth NH, this dynamic, innovative company has established an expertise in recovering and reselling consumer electronics at wholesale prices.
Situated in a renovated mill, the TradePort ... Read more
- The Use of Barcodes in Agriculture IntelliTrack, a well-known Inventory, Barcode and RFID expert developed a cost-effective and efficient inventory management solution for the agriculture industry. This is the case of one of IntelliTrack’s clients: a seeds company.
Between January and June, the seeds company could ship approximately 600,000 packets of seeds. These small packets are filled with specific seed from ... Read more
- Success Story: Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center Organization Background:
Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center San Diego (SSC San Diego) is responsible for development of technology to collect, transmit, process, display and, most critically, manage information essential to successful military operations. The Center develops the capabilities that allow decision-makers of the Navy, and increasingly of the joint services, to carry out their ... Read more
- How CEO’s View Supply Chain Management Systems Most of the worlds top companies understand how important it is to have a supply chain management system in place in order to remain competitive.
Chief executives are beginning to realize that supply chains have become a strategic asset to their company—both for the purpose of fulfilling customer expectations and creating a more efficient operation. IBM ... Read more
- Supply Chain Challenges? The Answers May Lie in the Cloud… The definition of supply chain involves a network of trading partners engaging in the exchange of information and goods. People and organizations within a supply chain are often spread out over the globe and across various organizations, so it makes sense that cloud computing is the resource of choice when establishing a well-networked supply chain.
Support ... Read more
- Returns Processes Increase Cost of Logistics The management of returns is usually not considered to be among the most costly aspects of an enterprise. However, a combination of competition, pressure from customers and increasingly more stringent environmental policies and regulations mean that the management of returns is being identified as a rising priority for a growing number of companies.
The processes involved ... Read more
- How Does Inventory Management Affect Response to Infectious Disease Breakout? There are two key factors in an emergency medical response in a hospital: equipment and staff training. This is true whether dealing with victims of a plane crash or responding to a single person with an infectious disease. However, many healthcare facilities are better equipped to respond to the obvious trauma of dozens of accident ... Read more
- You Do Not Need a Delivery Drone: ISRP is the Key to Excellent Customer Service
You do not need a drone to provide excellent delivery service to your customers. We have been fascinated recently by Amazon’s commitment to delivery service within 30 minutes of placing an order, thanks to a drone zooming in and dropping a package right outside our doors. However, there is more to customer satisfaction than a ... Read more
- IntelliTrack Teams Up to Help The Diaper Alliance By using IntelliTrack’s Stratus ISRP, The Diaper Alliance can now work more effectively.
IntelliTrack recently had the opportunity to work with Motorola Solutions and Dow Chemical to help The Diaper Alliance, a Michigan-based organization that helps families in poverty living in Midland County with their diaper needs.
Founded in 2011, The Diaper Alliance manages and distributes ... Read more
- WMS Market Growing Over the past few years, there has definitely been a surge in warehouse management systems (WMS). In 2011, the WMS market grew by 10 percent and has been steadily growing ever since.
An ongoing need for streamlining and visibility in distribution centers, coupled with the fact that many existing solutions are aging, has lead to the ... Read more
- The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack
Over the past two decades, IntelliTrack Inc. (ITI) has become an industry leader in providing inventory software. The company is at the top of its class because it has developed an excellent understanding of the needs of its more than 20,000 customers. The proof of ITI’s commitment to excellence ... Read more