Choose Your Industry
Try Our Wizard
Choose Your Product
- Cycle Force Group – WMS Case Study The Company
Cycle Force Group designs, builds and distributes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. Located in Ames, Iowa, an easy half hour drive from Des Moines, the company has been in the bike business since 1998. It is well established as a driving force in the industry, selling directly to consumers and to retailers.
In addition to ... Read more
- IntelliTrack – TradePort Case Study Inventory Management Software Supports Reverse Logistics
TradePort USA has been offering reverse logistics services to retailers, manufacturers and distributors for more than a decade. Headquartered in the historic small city of Somersworth NH, this dynamic, innovative company has established an expertise in recovering and reselling consumer electronics at wholesale prices.
Situated in a renovated mill, the TradePort ... Read more
- The Use of Barcodes in Agriculture IntelliTrack, a well-known Inventory, Barcode and RFID expert developed a cost-effective and efficient inventory management solution for the agriculture industry. This is the case of one of IntelliTrack’s clients: a seeds company.
Between January and June, the seeds company could ship approximately 600,000 packets of seeds. These small packets are filled with specific seed from ... Read more
- Success Story: Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center Organization Background:
Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center San Diego (SSC San Diego) is responsible for development of technology to collect, transmit, process, display and, most critically, manage information essential to successful military operations. The Center develops the capabilities that allow decision-makers of the Navy, and increasingly of the joint services, to carry out their ... Read more
- Growth Projected for Transportation and Logistics in Emerging Markets In a recent report from Global Intelligence Alliance’s (GIA) Business Perspectives on Emerging Markets 2012-2017, it was revealed that transportation and logistics professionals expect emerging markets to contribute to 36% of their global revenues by 2017—over double what it is today. The logistics professionals surveyed surmise that China, Brazil, India and Russia will remain the ... Read more
- Mobility and IoT in the Supply Chain Mobile technology has revolutionized our lives, but from a business perspective, logistics as we know it wouldn’t be the same without it. Mobility is essential for managing the flow of resources throughout the supply chain—it streamlines processes, thus cutting costs and saving time. Processes that once took hours now only take minutes with the use ... Read more
- Will Logistics as a Service be the Next SaaS? Software as a Service (SaaS) has been gaining in popularity for years, but more recently, “logistics as a service” has been the latest craze.
Smaller online retailers are under more and more pressure to streamline their shipping processes—it’s hard to compete when Amazon sells just about everything and often offers free 2 day shipping.
That’s why Shipbeat, ... Read more
- Lean Thinking in Retail and Wholesale If time is money, then being lean is both. Thanks to mega retailers such as Wal-Mart, lean principles have rapidly spread to a variety of different manufacturers, such as consumer foods, apparel and food/beverage.
Over the past few years, these retailers have dramatically changed how they do business in order to stay competitive in the marketplace. How products ... Read more
- You Do Not Need a Delivery Drone: ISRP is the Key to Excellent Customer Service
You do not need a drone to provide excellent delivery service to your customers. We have been fascinated recently by Amazon’s commitment to delivery service within 30 minutes of placing an order, thanks to a drone zooming in and dropping a package right outside our doors. However, there is more to customer satisfaction than a ... Read more
- IntelliTrack Teams Up to Help The Diaper Alliance By using IntelliTrack’s Stratus ISRP, The Diaper Alliance can now work more effectively.
IntelliTrack recently had the opportunity to work with Motorola Solutions and Dow Chemical to help The Diaper Alliance, a Michigan-based organization that helps families in poverty living in Midland County with their diaper needs.
Founded in 2011, The Diaper Alliance manages and distributes ... Read more
- WMS Market Growing Over the past few years, there has definitely been a surge in warehouse management systems (WMS). In 2011, the WMS market grew by 10 percent and has been steadily growing ever since.
An ongoing need for streamlining and visibility in distribution centers, coupled with the fact that many existing solutions are aging, has lead to the ... Read more
- The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack
Over the past two decades, IntelliTrack Inc. (ITI) has become an industry leader in providing inventory software. The company is at the top of its class because it has developed an excellent understanding of the needs of its more than 20,000 customers. The proof of ITI’s commitment to excellence ... Read more