Choose Your Industry
Try Our Wizard
Choose Your Product
- City of Orlando Case Study – Stratus ISRP and Stratus Assets The City of Orlando is the economic hub of Central Florida. The nearly 4,000 employees of the municipal government provide police and fire protection, the infrastructure for transportation, water supply and sanitation, and a range of community and cultural services. It is easy to imagine all the equipment and supplies that are needed for these ... Read more
- Cycle Force Group – WMS Case Study The Company
Cycle Force Group designs, builds and distributes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. Located in Ames, Iowa, an easy half hour drive from Des Moines, the company has been in the bike business since 1998. It is well established as a driving force in the industry, selling directly to consumers and to retailers.
In addition to ... Read more
- IntelliTrack – TradePort Case Study Inventory Management Software Supports Reverse Logistics
TradePort USA has been offering reverse logistics services to retailers, manufacturers and distributors for more than a decade. Headquartered in the historic small city of Somersworth NH, this dynamic, innovative company has established an expertise in recovering and reselling consumer electronics at wholesale prices.
Situated in a renovated mill, the TradePort ... Read more
- The Use of Barcodes in Agriculture IntelliTrack, a well-known Inventory, Barcode and RFID expert developed a cost-effective and efficient inventory management solution for the agriculture industry. This is the case of one of IntelliTrack’s clients: a seeds company.
Between January and June, the seeds company could ship approximately 600,000 packets of seeds. These small packets are filled with specific seed from ... Read more
- Warehouse Management Systems Becoming More Intelligent The market for warehouse management systems continues to grow at a rate of about 6% per year. This growth is driven by the economic landscape, which has been improving and thus encouraging companies to devote more of their budget to technology. This money is showing up in the DC, bringing a more streamlined system that ... Read more
- The Effect of Artificial Intelligence on Transportation & Distribution There is much speculation about the impact that artificial intelligence (AI) will have on the transportation industry, though as yet there is not much implementation. The benefit of its application will be in filling the shortage of workers in the logistics industry. Now is the time to make a new strategy for distribution networks as ... Read more
- Invest in Skills Training to Increase Profits in the Distribution and Logistics Sector The ever-expanding UK distribution and logistics sector is a significant slice of the economy as a whole, providing a large amount of employment. The challenge is to meet the needs of the industry in terms of skilled workers in order to continue expanding and provide the service customers require.
This article is aimed at establishing the ... Read more
- The Potential Impact of 3D Printing on Manufacturers The progress of 3D printing technology has been rapid. It has moved from it’s initial state as a tool for making simple polymer objects as the invention of Charles Hull in the 80’s, to building complex parts for race cars, aircrafts and even human organs and prosthetics.
The business community is starting to embrace the potential ... Read more
- You Do Not Need a Delivery Drone: ISRP is the Key to Excellent Customer Service
You do not need a drone to provide excellent delivery service to your customers. We have been fascinated recently by Amazon’s commitment to delivery service within 30 minutes of placing an order, thanks to a drone zooming in and dropping a package right outside our doors. However, there is more to customer satisfaction than a ... Read more
- IntelliTrack Teams Up to Help The Diaper Alliance By using IntelliTrack’s Stratus ISRP, The Diaper Alliance can now work more effectively.
IntelliTrack recently had the opportunity to work with Motorola Solutions and Dow Chemical to help The Diaper Alliance, a Michigan-based organization that helps families in poverty living in Midland County with their diaper needs.
Founded in 2011, The Diaper Alliance manages and distributes ... Read more
- WMS Market Growing Over the past few years, there has definitely been a surge in warehouse management systems (WMS). In 2011, the WMS market grew by 10 percent and has been steadily growing ever since.
An ongoing need for streamlining and visibility in distribution centers, coupled with the fact that many existing solutions are aging, has lead to the ... Read more
- The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack The Web Based Stratus Advantage from IntelliTrack
Over the past two decades, IntelliTrack Inc. (ITI) has become an industry leader in providing inventory software. The company is at the top of its class because it has developed an excellent understanding of the needs of its more than 20,000 customers. The proof of ITI’s commitment to excellence ... Read more