Choose Your Industry
Try Our Wizard
Choose Your Product
- IntelliTrack Inc. – BRS Relocation Services Inc. Case Study IntelliTrack Inc. is an industry leader with more than 20 years of experience providing the best possible inventory management systems. IntelliTrack specialists install their state of the art software on existing hardware or recommended devices from trusted partners. Either way, they provide a full service solution to companies searching for ways to track and manage ... Read more
- City of Orlando Case Study – Stratus ISRP and Stratus Assets The City of Orlando is the economic hub of Central Florida. The nearly 4,000 employees of the municipal government provide police and fire protection, the infrastructure for transportation, water supply and sanitation, and a range of community and cultural services. It is easy to imagine all the equipment and supplies that are needed for these ... Read more
- Cycle Force Group – WMS Case Study The Company
Cycle Force Group designs, builds and distributes bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. Located in Ames, Iowa, an easy half hour drive from Des Moines, the company has been in the bike business since 1998. It is well established as a driving force in the industry, selling directly to consumers and to retailers.
In addition to ... Read more
- IntelliTrack – TradePort Case Study Inventory Management Software Supports Reverse Logistics
TradePort USA has been offering reverse logistics services to retailers, manufacturers and distributors for more than a decade. Headquartered in the historic small city of Somersworth NH, this dynamic, innovative company has established an expertise in recovering and reselling consumer electronics at wholesale prices.
Situated in a renovated mill, the TradePort ... Read more
- QR Codes – a Response to Consumer Demands Barcodes are usually recognized as the single most important tool for tracking and managing inventory through receiving, processing, shipping and point of sale transactions. They are simple, one-dimensional graphics that serve the purpose of most businesses, providing such info as serial number, vendor, UoM and expiry date of the product. Such barcodes are used for ... Read more
- Active or Passive RFID Tags for Inventory Management? You have finally realized that Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) inventory technology is better for your operations than basic barcodes. Perhaps you have a busy warehouse where workers need to be able to read the data on many items quickly and at the same time without directly lining up their scanners with barcodes. Whatever your business, ... Read more
- 5 Steps to Useful Inventory Software Reports If you want to take full advantage of your inventory software, you need to know how to set up and use the reports it can generate. From the beginning, identify what data you need to capture and plan how you are going to use it. You will probably want to be able to produce reports ... Read more
- Inventory Software for a Sharing Economy The sharing economy is gaining traction these days. Based on the concept of sharing products instead of owning them, this form of collaboration has become quite trendy in some sectors. Cars and tools are only two examples of hugely popular shared commodities.
In her 2010 book, “What’s Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption,” Rachel ... Read more